Position [Business Development Manager]
A Semi-Government Masterplan Developer in Sharjah is looking for Business Development Managers/Sales Managers that will be the liaison between the company and its potential clients.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the candidate would have to identify business development opportunities and prepare an action plan to achieve the goals
- Actively create quality leads from various sources (B2C and B2B)
- Contact the potential clients and make them visit Tilal
- Close sales transaction
- Proactively build up business with mediators (bankers, advisors, wealth managers, architect, etc)
- Implement efficient referral programs, and run them with the highest efficiency
- Build and maintain strong relationships with real estate brokers
- Contact potential clients from their own network
- Targeting small and medium-sized real estate developers, investors, founders, etc.
- Create bulk sales transaction
- Have a good understanding of the real estate investment in the UAE
- Existing relationship of investors is a must
- Active developer network is required
- Good connection to investment bankers, property advisors, wealth managers, financial experts, etc
- Access to HNIWs, family offices, business owners, C level professional, influencers
- Minimum 5 years of experience of Business Development
- Investment experience of Real Estate Developer and land sales experience is considered as an asset
- Extremely good communication and interpersonal combined with professional manner and exceptional presentation skills
- Can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and Arabic (ideally)
Send your cv in the form below and we will get back to you as early as possible.